Our Purpose: Make People Feel Good.
- We've been making memories and people feel good for 114 years.
- When people feel good, they become their better selves.
- Be a part of a team that reconnects people with their family, friends and what’s important.
- Work side by side with people who embrace fun, hospitality and the golden rule.
- Come to work in a fabulous resort setting on beautiful Lake Chelan.
- Work for the summer or choose a career path as we coach you along the way.
Seasonal Job Opportunities
Many of the job opportunities at Campbell’s are seasonal to meet the needs of our peak season—spring through fall. We rely heavily on our seasonal team to learn quickly, jumping in with two feet to serve our guests with a great smile and genuine hospitality.
Typical Positions Include:
- Yard Crew
- Host, Bussers and Servers
- Front Desk and Reservations
- Beach Attendants
- Cooks and Dishwashers
- Banquet Crew
- Massage Therapists and Estheticians
- Nail Artists
Campbell’s Resort offers limited internships to students in hospitality and culinary programs. Managers at Campbell’s are flexible to the specific needs of each student and work towards individualized goals. Students fill seasonal positions and are paid hourly for their internship.
Campbell's Perks and Benefits
All employees can take advantage of our unique Campbell's perks and receive 25% to 50% discounts for room nights, restaurant, and spa services. Team members are also recognized through numerous appreciation and incentive programs. Our benefit program includes a variety of health benefits, vacation, and 401K match based on eligibility.
Current Chelan Employment Listings at Campbell’s Resort
Listings for Open Positions
|Spa||Spa Manager|| |
The Spa Manager oversees, and is responsible for, all aspects of the daily operation of the Spa while advancing the mission of the Spa—to provide a spa experience that exceeds our customers’ expectations and enhances our Campbell’s Resort brand. The Spa Manager ensures that Campbell’s Spa is running efficiently, that customers are tended to and satisfied, and the business is operating at a profit. Click here for details.
We are always looking for good people who have a passion for providing over-the-top hospitality, crisp service and a one of a kind guest experience. To apply, please complete our online employment application.
You may also download and complete an employment appliction PDF.
Return your application via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 509-682-2177
- Mail: Campbell’s Resort, Attn: Human Resources; PO Box 278 Chelan, WA 98816
- Telephone inquiries can be made to 509-682-2561 ext 673.